Views

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Gymnastics and Chia Seed Pudding

Today was great. Still becoming accustom to my clean eating habits, but feeling great after two pretty decent training sessions. I've noticed that when I get hungry or feel tired, I would - get this - EAT! Not a bunch, and not anything crazy either... I found myself hungry shortly after my amazing lunch (made by me) so I grabbed a few almonds and blueberries and I waited to see what would happen - and POOF! I'm good! I had energy and felt totally satiated. Plus, my organic blueberries are so tasty and sweet.



Breakfast: Matcha latte, seasoned sweet potato fries in coconut oil, 
pan steamed asparagus, and a dippy egg.

Lunch: Kale and red lettuce salad topped with 1/4 cup black beans,
1/4 cup left over quinoa salad, homemade dressing, and a fried egg and bubble water

Snack: This made my day! Chia seed pudding (chia seeds soaked in coconut milk, vanilla and chocolate), strawberries, and toasted coconut clumps

Dinner: Endive filled with Kipper salad (organic smoked kipper with whole grain mustard, 2 small anchovies), snap peas and hummus


After an amazing gymnastics session at Chelsea Piers, I had a KILLER spin class with the one and only Ms. Kira Stokes at Revolve cycle studio in Union Square...and I think it was that snack that kept me going after an hour of high intensity sweating and cycling. 

Time for a tall glass of water and bed time...

Think happy thoughts....

-Hungry Stuntgirl

2 comments:

  1. Youve definitely inspired me to stop by Hu Kitchen. Your snack looks amazing! :-D Keep postin :-*

    ReplyDelete